Episode 2: Dr. Kevin Stone On How To Train For The Sport Of Life
Our guest this week is Dr. Kevin Stone, a cutting edge orthopedic surgeon at The Stone Clinic in San Francisco. Dr. Stone has issued approximately 50 US patents and is constantly innovating the field of sports medicine.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Dr. Stone’s best advice for facing any injury
- What types of people have the most successful recoveries
- The reason we should all be training for the sport of life
- The four rules his family lives by everyday
- Why we hope that everyone has daughters
We were so fortunate to spend this hour with Dr. Stone and know that you’re going to walk away with a renewed outlook on the relationship you have with your body & the possibilities for your athletic potential.
You can see the full show-notes HERE!